Profile from Meinhardt Ultrasonics
develops ultrasonic transducers and generators for innovative tasks - and goals in the laboratory and mini planning yardstick.
- The ultrasonic transducer tested in preliminary trials differ in respect to the sonic frequency (400 kHz to 5 MHz), in respect to the diameter (10 to 80 mm) and in respect to the condition of the surface of the ultrasonic transducer (convex, planar or concave).
- All ultrasonic transducers are operable with at least four different power densities as well as in the continuous and in the burst mode.
Our own sample applications remarkably demonstrated that a burst mode can be environmentalmore compatible, more efficient and thus more economical at the same time.
- By a flange connection (standard DN 60) the ultrasonic oscillators can be connected with glass reactors or metal reactors, comprising different reaction volumes and geometry.
- By the double-walledness characteristics of the reactors enables the effective "Thermostatierung" of the reaction area between 0°C and 70°C.
- The glass reactors and metal reactors are just as applicable in the sentence enterprise as in the continuous enterprise. ("irradiating windows "are present).
- Beyond that is as required also (a)synchrone employment of ultrasonic and UV radiation or microwave radiation conceivablly.
- The achievement sound is registered by the majority by an ultrasonic oscillator at the reactor soil.
- For special applications, e.g. with a flow reactor, the ultrasonic can be registered in addition, by the side with horizontal radiation pattern or from above downward.
Attempt systems by MEINHARDT ULTRASONICS are characterised by a modular structure.
- These are versatile applicable and prime for a broad employment in the food chemistry, biology, medicine, process engineering, materials research and in selected areas of chemistry.
- Due to the possibility of modifying the oscillator surface, if necessary at justifiable expenditure, it is also possible to expose both aggresive and sensitive material systems to
(Possible surface materials range from titanium, high-grade steel, epoxy resin and further materials.)
MEINHARDT ULTRASONICS offers at present three basic systems on undist openly for customer's requests.
with concave transducer surface (silver mirror) the ultrasonic is bundled in a reaction zone (approx. 10 ml), so that material systems can be treated with extremely high ultrasonic density. The ideal reactor recommended is the 400 ml double wall container with porcelain foot and 2 temperature connections.
the flat radiation surface is stable made out of titanium. It is assigned to VA-steel and it is thus extremely resistant against aggresive media. The accompanying recommended reactor is the 400 ml double wall container with porcelain foot and 2 temperature connections.
with this ultrasonic system, both very small and large liquid volumes can be exposed to sound. Can being worked by the choice of appropriate reactors and with modular system structure continuously like intermittent. Additionally, there is the possibility of operating several ultrasonic transducers parallel at the reactor or of interconnecting several systems by a cascade connection.
(standardization DN 60).